Monday, February 04, 2008

A day alone..

I have no class today, I'm so BORED!!..In the afternoon just now i went to search for a grocery store. There is 1 which is really near the house and its halal of course. Then i went to another grocery store to find Asian stuff, i was searching for lemongrass and some other stuff but the lady (owner) told me its all gone..haizzz buat penat jer. But i bought some fish (3 slices), pandan leaves & chilli paste. The 1st store that i went to i bought some chicken breast thats all, i didn't know what to get. While i was waiting to cross the road, its kinda wet & there's a puddle of water
suddenly a f*cking car turn and the f*cking puddle splashes all over me!! F*CK!! I was so f*cking pist off....but now not anymore! Haizzz...soo BORED!!

Kiel (my roomie) said we're going out later to meet some other Cordon Bleu student coz one of the guys is playing the piano @ the bar they usually hang out. And wanted to support him. So we're going out ard 8-ish i guess. Check in later :D

No comments: