Thursday, January 31, 2008

Lesson 8: Cakes

Ok so we had to make our very own Black Forest Cake..eventhough i dont (NEVER) like Black Forest Cake, i so psyched about making this cake. I still DONT like the cherries but my genoise sponge was right on the spot. I didnt over whisk it nor did i under whisk it i think i love doing cakes thats why i liked it.

I have not tasted my Black Forest cake but the Chef said its GOOD!! not too much syrup, genoise is VERY GOOD, but i gotta improve on slicing it to the right proportions & presentation is good enough. :) woo hooo!!! today is a GREEATT day!!! Now i'm soo sleepy..its nappy time. :D :D :D

Black Forest Cake (Gateau Foret Noire)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

macam sedap gtukan cake ko! yumm yummeh

Anonymous said...

memang sedap cuma aku tak suka cherries... :D