Thursday, February 14, 2008

Lesson 12: Buche de Noel

We made Christmas Log Cake/Buche de Noel/Yule Log today in class..it was so easy!! YEAH i found my true calling in Patisserie. I LOVE DOING CAKES!!

What is inside the Christmas log: Biscuit sponge (like lady finger sponge), chocolate buttercream and sugar syrup. Decorated with marzipan + chocolates. I'm improving in speed,presentation & piping..i've got 4 pts for todays' presentation. :D :D. My Chef instructor told me that my presentation is good, the sponge is soak enuf with syrup, buttercream is spread enuf so overall is a good score i guess..i took a look @ his palm top;where they record all the score most of it i got 3.5 pts & 4 pts. So thats good.

Than after school me & laura watched STEP UP 2..it was so GOOD i like it a lot. If you like dance moves you'll deffenitely like this movie!!

Here is my presentation of Buche de Noel:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hish! i wanna c pictures of you.. banyaknye pic mknan.. blog ko ley bukak kedai tau! heheheheee

- nabilah

Shai said...

hahahahaaa..aku blom amek gambar uh..