Thursday, February 28, 2008

Lesson 15 & 16: Traditional cake & traditional desserts (NO PHOTOS THIS WEEK)

On tuesday we made Gateau Basque which is in between a cake and a dough; its a form of a cake but is made of dough base, its filled with almond pastry cream & cherries. Its a very French traditional "cake". To me its okay but i dont mind if i dont ever eat this "cake" again.

I forgot to take a picture of this week products. My Gateau Basque is a bit undercook but everything is okay.

For thursday (which is today) we made cream brulee & cream caramel; i'm feeling kinda sick right now coz of the cream brulee i had in class. I also forgot to take a photo of this coz we were in a rush to go home (coz our class finish @ 9pm today) so we were all doing things quickly to go home early. My cream brulee was brulee'd perfectly and my cream caramel is good..no problem on this lesson..thats good. :)

No comments: