Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Concerntrating Hard

I was going to study for my written exams but have no idea where or what to read/study abt. Though its only 10% out of a 100%. I'm trying to concerntrate but i keep doing other things.

First in the morning ard 10am i did my lunch and had and early lunch ard 12 nn, then ard 145 i heat up my cheese for nachos and had that, than ard 3pm i made spring rolls with my remaining chixken curry..wow!! i eat every few min!!!! OMG!! i will gain A LOT of weight instead of lossing them!! Than i clean the kitchen and took out the garbaged but the garbage men didn't come today..haiyaa!!

I think i'm gonna read my notes later at night or during the weekend. My practical exam is on March 17th, 2 weeks before the exam they will give us the recipe for us to practice. So i gotta stock up my supplies of flour, icing sugar, eggs, etc... WISH ME LUCK!! =)

Here is my lunch + my spring rolls:

Cannelloni With Beef Stuffing top with Bachemel Sauce


Chicken Curry Spring Rolls

No comments: