Friday, February 08, 2008

Day after the evaluation.

So the evaluation went well. The Chef Instructor said what i've predicted:speed up (a bit), orginization need to be slightly better & piping need to improve. Overall my grades is average so thats GOOD NEWS..pheww. The genoise i got 4 pts and thats good, the rest is ard 3+ pts so its average and average passing point is 2.5 pts. I pass my 1/2 semester and he said if i have any problem just ask the campus manager to see any pastry chefs and they will help me out. :D So far no problems yet.

After the evaluation i went out with Laura (one of LCB student) we went around Rideu Centre again....i bought a pretttty notebook hahhahaaha (me and my notebook). Bought a silicon scoop spatula and plastic scraper. What a tiring day meeting Laura again tomorrow to catch a movie..we always meet up if we dont have any classes,to keep ourselve from getting bored.
This is the book i bought.

No comments: