Tuesday, March 11, 2008

What a day..

This morning i was searching all over my room, my pocket jeans, the washer & dryer and the house for my locker key and i couldn't find it. Then when we reach school only to find out that i didn't even LOCK my LOCKER!! OH MAN!!! But thankfully nothing was stolen. What i have in my locker was my tool kit, my camera (old nikon 2100) and my safety shoe. Nothing was worth stealing for except for the very expensive tool kit!..Pheewww! at least nothing was stolen/taken out of my locker..everything was the way i left it. And it was a long weekend coz we didn't have class on fri,sat,sun & mon.

I planned to go back to school last friday coz i left my camera and i was thinking shd i go to school to take my camera home or shd i just wait till tuesday. And i choose to wait and now i regret not going back to take my camera. BUT nothing was stolen so no worries... :D :D :D
And ouh btw the canal is OFFICIALY CLOSED since march 5th 2008...!!! :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Phew!! Lucky u..nothing was stolen or taken since its a long wkend....if ada yg hilang nangis berbaldi2 pun tk guna....gosh....so u can't try your ice-skates har???!!nvm can sell on e-bay....bt mcm rugi la tk dpt rasa ice-skate at the rideau canal...yg tat time wen we were thr the ice not so frozen yet...now dia close pula...apa la...btw i dh send emails of Elly's pixs tau...enjoy...

Truly sis

Shai said...

Tu uh..tapi kita dpt skate skali jer uh tu pon ard 15 ke 20 min gitu...haiyaa ngok uh camane maybe jual kat daerah rumah ni ade tempat "buy & sell used sports equipment" so maaybe i jual kalau i nk xtra cash or wateva uh..c how uh.