Thursday, March 20, 2008

Graduation Day!

We had our graduation today @ 2pm, only 3 people showed to the graduation ceremony from Basic Pastry. Laura went to Quebec with her mum,bro &boifey, Ashley gotta work, 1 went back to Alabama, 1 couldn't make it,1 came but she didn't bring along her chef jacket coz her excuse was she didn't have a computer nor an email account so she didn't know. Well she if that was the case why didn't she have any initiative to ask someone from the office and ask if she needs to bring something along or what?! RIGHT!? If it was me and i didn't have my computer and i wanted to go to the ceremony i would have ask someone do i need to bring something along?

AAAhhh oh well thats her problem! who cares! Ok so the ceremony went well, there were some cheese & crackers, petit fours, some mixed fruit and hors d'œuvre i didn't really try it coz it didn't look appetizing to me..ooohhh i cld try it next time.Flow of champagne and fruit punch. So that was nice. Kiel's parents gave me a ride after that ard 620pm we (Kiel's parents,Kiel and me) met up with Valerie and her mum at a restaurant on Bank street (i think)..his parents paid for my meal..i don't feel comfortable about it but his mum offered so..i didn't say anything.

Here are some of the photos i took at the graduation:



Me & Chef Herve, a really nice Chef.



Me, Valerie, Chef Herve, Chef Jerome & Kiel.



Me & Rizza from Superior Cuisine & Pastry
(she did her Grand Diplome both at the same time)


Me and Kathy Shaw.


Me & Valerie


Us with our Certs!
Frm left: Valerie's mum, Valerie, Kiel, his mum Mary and ME!!


Us at Oz Bar/Restaurant.

I did pretty well i got a 71.11/100 class average is 67.58 so i think 71.11 is good enough.

I thought i screw up my bon d'economat but i didn't i got a 9/10, my presentation i got 16.3/20, technique 17.63/25, taste 19.56/25, organization is 12.5/20 now thats bad organization but i thought i was organize but apparently not. For exam marks i receive 74.99/100 and overall out of the whole term i got 71.11/100 not sure why. I didn't miss a class so we receive a pin for attendence so thats cool!!!


My Basic Patisserie Certificate!!


My attendence pin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm taking Basic Pastry at Ottawa's Cordon Bleu right now myself, and I agree, Hervé is such a great Chef and person, a real character. I loved seeing your play by play through all the lessons :)