Thursday, April 24, 2008

Went shopping for Summer shoes.....

After i did my Demostration Shift at school i went shopping @ Rideau Mall. I bought a top for $25 and i bought 3 pairs of shoes today. All 3 pairs were on sale, 2 i receive a 1/2 price coz i bought 2 pairs. I actually wanted to buy 1 from this store but the cashier told me if i buy 2 pairs i'll receive a 1/2 price for each shoes so i bought 2 for $31.99. Weehoo!! Than i bought this other shoe for $10.11 coz its was on sale! that is so cheap! Now i have 5 pairs of shoes over here and i'm not sure how to bring it back when i go back..hhmm maybe gotta a buy a new luggage bag if i keep buying a lot of stuff here.

5 and counting :P
*The red,green and white i just bought today.
*The beige and red pointed i bought a month ago.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really a perfect choice.. I also got 2 pair of summer shoes from Payless at very good price.