Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Lesson 6: Chocolate Bonbons

We made chocolate Bonbons (candies) today. We gotta make 10 truffles,10 rocher, 10 truffles au miel (honey truffle), 10 muscadines. The rocher is really good coz its made of praline paste so you know by now i LOVE pralines. I "tempered" my chocolates correctly so thats good news. I think some dooshebag broke my chocolate decoration while putting it in the proofer!! I'm missing an antena!

Taste: Truffles is a ganache with rum, its not that bad, i'm not a fan of rum. Rocher is so good it taste like Ferero(?) Rocher mmm yumm my roommate can't stop eating them he said its so good i told him he can have more if he wants but he said he's afraid he will get addicted to it hahaha... Honey Truffles is also good. Muscadines i have not tried it yet.

Here is my chocolate box with bonbons:


The back is chocolate Truffles. Middle is Rocher. Bottom is Honey Truffles.

(ooppss sorry senget uh)
The white one is actually icing powder and thats Muscadines.

No comments: