Friday, April 11, 2008

This is for you...

This entry is dedicated especailly to my dearest sister!! *muah*
Happy 28th Birthday Kak!!! Hope you like the presents i'll send you in 3 weeks!! hahahhaha but here is what you're gonna receive!!



Lesson 3:

Today we made Ambassadeur Exotique; its a genoise sponge layered wtih pastry cream filled with oranges and pineapples and covered with italian meringue. Than we decorate with chocolate decorations and fruits. Today was the first time we "temper" our own chocolate!! it was very exciting! this is the lesson i've been waiting for for the last couple of mths hahahhaahha!!!! My tempering turn out great but need to spread it (to a transfer sheet) faster or else it will be dull. I let Chef Jerome check my chocolate he said it was fine but i need to spread and not "work it" too much or it will be dull.

My basics ingredients is good still need to improve on my organization and speed :P :P haizz..this fat body can't move any faster well i guess i need to exercise more!!
This is Chef Jerome presentation of Ambassadeur Exotique:
(mind you i didn't take any picture of mine coz it really was terrible(ugly) piping! and i forgot about it.)

Ambassadeur Exotique
Ambassadeur Classic





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey BB Sis,

Thank you for the pressie....yippee!!!! i got a pressie fm CANADA for my bday tis yr!!! I love tem...the watch charm bracelet and the earrings are gorgeous... waiting...anticipating...for my pressie to arrive in 3 weeks time...lots of love kakak (I'm 28 now!!!)

Anonymous said...

ey cute. haha d preezies lawa gtu loh!

-bella