Wednesday, January 23, 2008

A new begining.

Hey ya'll i finally decided to create a blog for my time in Ottawa, Canada.

As ya'll know by now i'm in Ottawa, Canada to do my diploma in patisserie @ Le Cordon Bleu. I'm soooooo happy (more of undescriable feelings).The school is GREAT its only been 3 weeks but im LOVING it!!! The students @ LCB are nice. I made some new friends and we've hung out & had drinks. Here's a photo of the school.

Le Cordon Bleu Ottawa.

Le Cordon Bleu Uniform.
The house that i'm staying at is far from the school. But at least the rent is affordable and the guy i'm staying wif is also my classmate so whenever we have the same classes he'll give me a ride so that great.
The House.

My room.

The Kitchen. The Living Room.

That's all for now!! To My FAMILY & FRIENDS:

I MISS YA'LL A LOT!!!!!










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We Miss You A Lot To B!!!!! From Your Family!!!! Mak...Abang....Abah!!!!!