Tuesday, June 10, 2008

FINALLY ITS OVER!!!

I'm so glad i don't have to stressed out until next term! It went well today. I had to make Opera...pheeww! Thats the most easiest out the the whole list! I was also hoping to get that!

Well the whole practical was fine its only the Bon d Economat that i'm not so confident about. My montage was TERRIFIC! I only had a problem glazing it and writting the Opera other than that it went pretty smoothly! The weather was EXTREMELY HOT today so our chocolate decorations didn't look as good as we wanted to. I ask chef whether i need to put it and he said its okay if its not presentable than better dont so i didn't put any i'll probably get a low point on presentation this time. But everything else i tasted it was GOOD! As long as that part i'll get a good point i'm fine!

Here is my Opera:



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ehhehehe...its finally over you can set ur mind at ease now....alhamdullilah everything went a-ok for the practical....ooh...the chef will choose the cake for each pax to do eh? i tot..they give u a list of some selected cakes and u choose fm the list ahhah...ok la since all went went for the practical...all the best for tis friday then! have an enjoyable 1-week break next week!! love u sis