Friday, July 25, 2008

Lesson 6

Yday we made Chocolate Bonbons (chocolate candies), we made a tea infuse ganache, i used mango & passion fruit green tea its so GOOD. The recipe called for earl grey but Chef Herve said we cld bring any tea we like and just infuse that with the cream, so i brought my tea with me i'm so proud of that!! And chef said its good! =) Than we made coffe gold palets, its coffee infused ganache and than we piped it. There's also Caramel chocolate, taste like toffee. And Praline chocolate and Chocolate and pistachio ganache.

My Caramel chocolate didn't set properly but it tasted fine. Other than that i had a very long day y'day, we (me & ashley) had bistro in the morning than we have class that day as well so it was from 8.15am-8.30pm. When i got back my whole body was aching!

Mango & Passion Fruit Green Tea

Coffee gold palets


Pistachio Chocolate



Praline

No comments: