Thursday, May 08, 2008

Evaluation Day!

Yesterday we had our evaluation. It wasn't as bad as i tought it would be but it was kinda bad. I had low marks for organization, hygiene and presentation haizz the most important part i got low points. Other than that my chocolate tempering i got 4pts for that and some other parts i got 3.5 or so. Overall i didn't do bad; total pts i receive 3.28pts..its okay.

Yesterday also we had a new chef instructor supervising us. He's looks young and kinda cute ;P hahahaha now its fun to go to class (its always fun but this is GREAT..eye candy). Yday we made praline millefeuille, its a puff pastry layered with praline crisp and praline pastry cream. For the first time in intermediate i finished first (or second). My organization is good yday, i kept my area clean and work quickly. I was the first one who fininsh the detrempe (puff pastry dough) and the first one to assemble it. Though the puff pastry was a bit underbaked but its good montage, presentation and some other stuff.
Here is my presentation:

No comments: